SHAPE Architecture is excited to share that the Maple Grove Elementary School is part of the Official Selection for the 2023 DNA Paris Design Awards.
A collaboration with Montgomery Sisam Architects, the Maple Grove Elementary School incorporates ideas of the outdoor school with concepts of 21st century learning. The result is a school that pushes the boundaries of innovative learning environments. Thank you to all our project collaborators!
Find out more about the project here.
- General Contractor: Chandos Construction
- Structural: RJC Engineers
- Mechanical: Rocky Point Engineering
- Electrical: MCL
- Civil: Core Group
- Landscape: Durante Kruek
- Code: Thorson Consulting
- Building Envelope: JRS Engineering
- Acoustic: BAP Acoustics
- Sustainability: Sébastien Garon Architecture + Design (SGAD)
- Energy Modeller: Enersys Analytics
- Geotechnical: Tetra Tech
- Quantity Surveyor: Turner & Townsend
- Fire Protection: Cardinal Engineering
Photos: Ema Peter Photography
The DNA Paris Design Awards is an accolade honoring the work of international architects and designers, who improve our daily lives through practical, beautiful and innovative design.