SHAPE Architecture is thrilled to share that the Maple Grove Elementary School was selected as a Special Mention in the 2023 Architizer A+Awards for the Primary & High Schools category. Less than 5% of entries were chosen as Special Mentions. Among the thousands of projects submitted worldwide, we are honoured that our work was chosen to receive this recognition.
A great project with our partner firm Montgomery Sisam Architects. Thank you to all our project collaborators!
Find out more about the project here.
- General Contractor: Chandos Construction
- Structural: RJC Engineers
- Mechanical: Rocky Point Engineering
- Electrical: MCL
- Civil: Core Group
- Landscape: Durante Kruek
- Code: Thorson Consulting
- Building Envelope: JRS Engineering
- Acoustic: BAP Acoustics
- Sustainability: Sébastien Garon Architecture + Design (SGAD)
- Energy Modeller: Enersys Analytics
- Geotechnical: Tetra Tech
- Quantity Surveyor: Turner & Townsend
- Fire Protection: Cardinal Engineering
About the Awards: The Architizer A+Awards is the largest awards program focused on promoting and celebrating the year’s best architecture and spaces.
Photos: Ema Peter Photography